Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Perfectly Pink

When it comes to blusher there is nothing I love more then a bright pink, think MAC Pink Swoon or Well Dressed.  However, I think I have found the perfect dupe for my favourite MAC blushers and of course it is from Sephora. This blusher from Sephora is called Icy Fuchsia and it is a bright pink shade which has some glitter particles too; it might look scary and terribly bright at first glance but in fact it is so easy to work with and like MAC, the Sephora blushers are highly pigmented and very buildable.

I also recently added the Sephora Highligher  to my collection in the pink shade as opposed to their gold alternative and this has a beautifully iridescent sheen finish and again it is very easy to work with. This purchase strays from my usual as when it comes to highlighting powders well, firstly I don't often use them but when I do, I usually opt for shades of gold and bronze (think Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick) I love the idea of chanelling my inner beach babe, so to opt for the pink shade is a big step out of my comfort zone!

I  think this is the perfect combination for Summer and it encompasses my personal love for pink blushers and all that sparkles and taking into consideration the high quality of the products and their reasonable price- maybe I won't need to visit MAC anytime soon after all.

What blushers and highlighters do you love?


Let's tweet on Twitter  
Follow on Bloglovin'
Follow on HelloCotton

No comments:

Post a Comment