Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Perfect Hair Care Routine.


When it comes to hair care I don't think there is anything that I'm yet to try; from expensive treatments to inexpensive; I have subjected my hair to all sorts of products in hope that they will leave my hair nourished, shiny and healthier. 

So here you have it; the best of the bunch when it comes to hair care. Firstly  the best shampoo and conditioner (an intense mask in this case) I think I have ever used; Kerastase Nutrive. This isn't the cheapest on the market but Kerastase products in general really are worth every penny and a small amount of product does go a long way. These products leave my hair and everyone else's who I know who have used them with silky and soft hair. I find they work to restore the hair especially where it has been damaged from heat, colour and general styling, plus they smell amazing!  The next product pictured above is a not so expensive product and it is the Organix nourishing coconut milk, now if you don't like the smell of coconut then this is not for you but otherwise this is brilliant, again I have tried countless serums and this by far has been the most effective. You only need the tiniest amount though so be warned! Next is Bed Head Headrush shine spray, another favourite of mine. I'm never entirely convinced by 'shine sprays' but this does smell amazingly and I love to use it after styling my hair, so why don't you give it a try yourself. Also above is my new Tangle Teezer which I already am in love with so I thought I would add it in for good measure.

I could ramble about hair all day, so there will be more haircare posts coming your way providing you like them as I have learnt a lot from my own personal experience from having healthy long hair to then colouring it one too many times, to now where I am in the stages of repairing the damage I have caused in recent years through colour and styling! 

Leave comments as I am very interested in your thoughts! 




14 comments:

  1. Do any of the products there make your hair feel heavier? I can't stand it when it's like that that's why...

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    The $50 Shabby Apple Gift Card Giveaway on my blog is almost over so make sure to enter! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no! the shampoo and conditioner makes it feel very light as the spray! and the serum is just very moisturising :)

      Delete
  2. Hi!!! great post! would you like to follow each other?!

    Let me know!

    Have a nice day!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post. I don't know what I'd do without my tangle teezer, my hair is such a mess without it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tempted to get a tangle teezer!

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my tangle teezer so much, it's the only thing that works on my hair!
    Couldn't live without it :)
    Love Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the organix coconut milk, even more so I love organix's macadamia nut treatment - I have really coarse,dry hair though so if you have healthy hair it may weigh yours down!
    xx




    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for this post! I think I may have to buy some of that Organix coconut milk since my hair is soo dry!

    New follower, I found u through BBU's blog hop!
    Kay.

    http://www.banini-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO want some kersatase hair stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  9. seems to be the good hair care products for better improvement for hair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems to be a good hair care products for better care for hair...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our patients are always asking for over the counter options for their hair - to achieve thicker hair, etc. Do you recommend it for those looking to achieve that? Does it weigh the hair down?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also like the coconut milk from Organix. I'm never really convinced by shine sprays either, but thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, I’m attempting to work out whether or not this is often value splurging on however all of the reviews square measure from folks with fine and oily hair. Mine is coarse, thick and brittle/heat broken. Any plan whether or not it might be helpful for somebody like me? Thanks! -
    hair care

    ReplyDelete