Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Skincare Routine

My skincare routine is something that for years I had found myself constantly changing but I now seem to have some structure to my routine, which include both products that I have used for years as well as some newer additions. I thought I would share my routine with you and you can watch my video here where I ramble on some more about my skincare routine and yes, I know the camera quality is AWFUL but hey, we have to start somewhere right so thank you for your patience. Let me know what your skincare rituals are and remember that all our skin types are different, so what works for me may not work for you and vice a versa.

Products Pictured
Clinique Mild Facial Cleanser
Clinique Clarifying Lotion
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising lotion
Clinique Take The Day off Make up Remover
Bioderma H20 Crealine Soloution
Clarins Beauty Flash balm
Caudalie Beauty Elixir 
Apivita face masks

I am also on the look out for a new night cream and eye cream if you have any recommendations?
I love the night creams from The Body Shop but always open to suggestions!


Let's tweet on Twitter 
Follow on Bloglovin'
Follow on HelloCotton

3 comments:

  1. I am currently using Avon Youth Solutions day and night cream which I find is very light and refreshing. I also use their eye cream which has literally eradicated my dark circles, so I definitely recommend!
    Great post, been meaning to add some clinique to my life and now I know where to start.
    Lydia
    www.stylishshenanigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is informative post. This both products that i have used for years as well as some newer additions. I impressed by that all details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice beauty sharing such a lovely blog having Excellent content regarding skin issues find out more Skin care

    ReplyDelete