Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Molton Brown Indian Cress




Earlier this week you would have seen my post on my perfect hair care routine but when it comes to hair care it is always advised to change it around a bit so that your hair does not get use to one product. So today I thought I would show you one of my other favourite conditioners as I have just seen online that you can get 25% off! This is the Molton Brown Indian cress conditioner which is enriched with aromatic oils of geranium and carrot. It is a lightweight hair conditioner that can be used daily which gives fabulous results and Indian cress itself is an ingredient which is known to encourage healthy hair growth and not to mention it smells beautifully; but then again what else do you expect from Molton Brown! Although this is a light conditioner even when applying, it still leaves hair feeling nourished and gives a beautiful shine! This normally costs £18 but like I said it is currently available on the Molton Brown website here for £13.50 as is the rest of their hair care products! 

Have you tried any Molton Brown hair care? Do you have a favourite? Let me know! :) 


1 comment:

  1. Wow this looks awesome, great review - I totally want this now.. I am not sure this is available in Canada, but I am going to look into it!
    xx




    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete