Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Intro to L'Occitane



Today I thought I would do a brief introduction to L'Occitane as I love so many of their products, especially the bath and shower gels as they smell beautifully. I have used products from this brand for years as they really are lovely to use, especially when you want to treat yourself and so I thought this post seemed appropriate as they also sell travel size items too which are perfect for any upcoming summer holidays! If you don't know much about L'Occitane; I consider the main 'selling point' the fact that they use only natural active ingredients which are often organic and of a controlled origin from the lands of Provence or the Mediterranean. Their formulas and fragrances are not only effective but are also combined with the idea of the senses in mind and again are all inspired by the Mediterranean art de vivre. If you are a fan of other brands like Jo Malone or Molton Brown you will definitely love these products too, I know this brand isn't new but I just thought it deserves a mention to make sure you guys are not missing out! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment