Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Essie Obsessed


I recently discovered Essie Polishes and have been pretty Essie obsessed ever since! Although it saddens me that my collection is still pretty small, I have already planned which will be the next additions to my collection. I don't want to write paragraphs and paragraphs about this because well basically all I have to say is that these are amazing; so go try them!
They have an absolutely sensational colour range and the quality of the varnish is brilliant, whilst application is made easy by the brush design. I also love the packaging too as I think it is simple yet effective. Here I have the Essie All in One Base Coat, The High Shine Top Coat, Lovie Dovie and Ole Caliente. I really would recommend the base coat as it has made a huge diffence to my nails; which now feel stronger and I believe it to be a really great all round product that helps prep the nails before polishing. The base coat and the top coat really ensure that any DIY manicure lasts so much longer and are also oh so glossy.
Some of the colours I will be purchasing next will have to be Cute as a Button and Mint Candy Apple but to be honest the list does go on - which are your favourites?
Let's tweet on Twitter
Follow on Bloglovin'
Follow on HelloCotton

10 comments:

  1. Im ESSIE obsessed too doll. Think I have about 80 colours now and I cant stop buying them..such awesome polishes:)
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essie polishes too! Sadly I don't have any in my collection at the moment, but I am definitely going to have sort that out asap!
    Nicole xx
    www.pinkflamingokisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try these polishes. I've recently been obsessed with Nail Inc polishes, but i think i need to brand out.

    Beautiful post - following :)

    xxxxxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just become essie obsessed! Right now, I only have 3 colors-fear or desire, mojito madness, and a crewed interest! But now I can't wait to buy more. I'm just waiting to sneak off to the drug store, my husband alreadly thinks I've spent too much :) MEN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! yes I have added another 3 to my collection since this post! oops thanks for reading :)

      Delete