Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Essie Collection #2


You all know I love Essie polishes and have already done a post on them but I thought for today I would show you the latest additions to my collection. Starting with Wicked- a classic deep burgundy colour, Splash of Grenadine- a quirky purple/pink colour, Mademoiselle- an almost there sheen of pink,    Neo Whimsical- my current favourite; a washed down lilac and finally the very popular Mint Candy Apple!

Have you got any of these? Any recommendations? Let me know.



3 comments:

  1. I have Mint candy apple and Splash of Grenadine and i absolutely love them! such lovely colours and the quality is amazing.

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Mademoiselle too! I would recommend purchasing Ballet Slippers and using the two polishes together :)
    Just started following your blog-it is lovely!

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. .thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete