Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Dead Sea Spa Magik Skincare Review.

I recently have been testing out some skincare products from Dead Sea Spa Magik, although I already have a skincare routine which I am pretty happy with; from time to time I enjoy trying new products and this brand really appealed to me; the idea of having Spa worthy treats at home - who could say no. I have been testing a selection of their products but I have only chosen to mention the products which I have used enough to make sure I can write a fair enough review and well those that deserve the mention of course!

The first product that I tried was the Spot-On Gel, although this is a treatment product I did find it very hydrating and it did not dry out my skin as some other products of this kind do. It wasn't an instant fix but well if you know one of those then please let me know! But after applying this before bed, I noticed that within 3 days or so any problematic areas seemed to have improved drastically.



Another product which I think is worth mentioning is the Dead Sea Spa Magik Rich moisturiser, I haven't used a rich moisturiser on my face for quite a while now as I have been using lighter formulas but forgot how incredibly nourishing they can be. This moisturiser maintains the skins natural ph balance and contains UVA and UVB protection and although it is rich it does feel light and definitely not greasy which is great.


The Mud Mask was also really effective and although I am still obsessed with my Apivita face masks which I previously mentioned; this does make a nice alternative. I found it really balanced out my skin, giving it a really deep cleanse and removing impurities!


For more information on this brand check out the site  http://www.findershealth.com/ - I am sure I will be talking more about this brand in the future- leave me your thoughts below! 


DON'T FORGET: I am running my FIRST GIVEAWAY for one of you to win a LULUS BOUTIQUE personalised jute shopper bag. Click Here!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this brand before but they sound like really good products, I may have to give them a little try :)
    Love Holz oxo

    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also the rest of the site
    is also very good.
    Also visit my blog post ; Dead Sea Nail Kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using Dead Sea Spa Kit for over 3 months now and I'm seriously impressed by the results this skincare product helped me to achieve, especially their "Mud Mask" product line.

    Check out my in-depth review of this product: Dead Sea Kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice beauty sharing such a lovely blog having Excellent content regarding skin issues find out more Skin care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products and information, I also would like to add:
    We at Dead Sea Cosmetic Store sell Dead Sea Mineral Skin Care Products that are all Natural plus good for Anti Aging, Acne, Detoxifying your skin, and Rejuvenation.

    These all Natural Products help rebuild your skin from deep layers up by getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles, dark spot, sun spot, dry skin, itchy skin, dark circles around the eyes and puffiness. They tighten the skin to make you look younger everyday. Theses Dead Sea Mineral Skin Care Products are very good for people that suffer from Acne, Eczema, Psorisis, and other skin disorders.
    http://www.deadseacosmeticstore.com

    ReplyDelete