Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What I'm wearing this Weekend!

Leather Jacket- Vintage, Vest-Reverse Clothing, Skirt- River Island, Bag- Topshop, Necklace- H&M, Sunglasses- Rayban Wayfarers 


A break from revision to go for a wander and a spot of lunch with friends, I find it's so easy to find your self stuck in a revision rut and thinking that it will never end but there is light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully that light will be a burst of sunshine as the end of exams mark the start of the Summer.
I am enjoying these last couple of weeks of studying and relaxation as so far my summer is going to be super busy with Summer internships, so for me it is set to be early mornings, late nights and potentially lots of coffee runs!? My outfit today was a sort of lets see what I can throw together ensemble, pretty low profile but I am loving maxi-skirts at the moment; this one makes me think of Angelina Jolie and THAT leg. Hope you are all having a great weekend and if you have exams too, remember to stay calm and well try to enjoy it, we are not in education forever and we will miss it when it's gone. I certainly miss my school days!


Lets tweet on Twitter  
Love DiaryDelights onBloglovin'
Say Hello on HelloCotton

4 comments:

  1. cool outfit dear!!!
    keep postinG
    best

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit, I really love your top :) It's always a nice treat to have a break from revision, it can send you a little crazy can't it! good luck with the exams :)
    Love Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute casual chic outfit! I really like that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete