Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What I Wore this Weekend!

Dress, shoes, jacket- Zara. Bag - Mango.

Here you have it; my first What I Wore Today post. Now excuse the cheesy grin; initially this wasn't going to be on my blog but after taking a few snaps as we celebrated a friends' birthday, I thought why not! So for this occasion, I opted for a pastel green summer dress; not only do I adore the colour but I love the lace detailing too.  Pastel colours are dead on trend for this Spring/Summer and I think this is a really versatile piece that can be dressed up or down, for day or night and could be teamed up with a variety of different colours too! As we were going out for dinner, I decided to  smarten up this dress by teaming it with an oversized, white blazer which I think will be my go to piece this Summer, I then chose a tanned wedge which I think compliments my bag nicely. Tanned wedges have always been a must have for me when it comes to my Summer wardrobe and I believe a timeless, classic shoe and bag is such a must for every wardrobe. I always see these as investment buys as they really can complete any outfit and in most cases I think these accessories really are the finishing touches when one wants to achieve a sophisticated and classic look. Perfect for dinner and cocktails! 

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! I love pastel dresses and they work perfectly with a white blazer. Besides, it gives them that polished finish! I would have opted for a smaller bag, though - I have this rule, big bags for the daytime, smaller bags for the evening. But you look amazing!

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete