Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What I wore this Weekend Part 2!

Tshirt & bag - Topshop, Skirt-Zara, Necklace -H&M

Asymmetrical skirts and tribal prints are two of my favourite trends this season. In fact, I am slightly very obsessed with both, so when I came across this skirt I was in love and  well the result has been me wanting to wear it everyday since (seriously). Super comfy and easy to combine, this eye catching piece is so effortlessly chic and I think it diverts all attention away from hair and make up because of its vibrant colours and the way it simply falls. Today I combined this with a simple white t-shirt and a pop of colour with a statement necklace, I think this whole outfit has a cool kind of chilled vibe; perfect for my quiet Sunday which has been filled with coffee and exploring the city with friends.  Hope you all had a lovely weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. i love your skirt!!
    best
    brooklyn
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt, its gorgeous! I definitely agree that tribal and assymetric skirts and dresses are the best this season has to offer. I can't wait for the sun to starting shining here so I can finally start wearing my summer pieces.

    Lydia
    http://www.stylishshenanigans.com/

    ReplyDelete