Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Summer Skin: Bioderma Review


Bioderma Crealine H20 Solution is perhaps old news to many in the the beauty industry and it's probably not much of a secret anymore but after including this Bioderma product in my first YouTube video haul here, I thought a review was long overdue. After using the Bioderma Crealine H2O face and eyes cleanser for over two weeks now, I am happily going to agree with all the other Bioderma fanatics and conform.  I have been using it twice a day and am certain it will now remain in my skin care routine as my skin has been left feeling fresh, nourished and much healthier looking after application.

Now that Summer is approaching and we are thinking of our long awaited holidays; I believe this could be a must have holiday essential. Being lucky enough to spend the last couple of days on the beach, I have rekindled my love for lots of my Summer favourites. Usually in the Summer or anytime when I start to develop a tan, I try to wear less make up and I also notice that my skin becomes more delicate and sensitive.  I  also become very conscious of what products I apply on my face and so in this case the Bioderma solution will be absolutely perfect for when you need a gentle and soothing product to cleanse sun exposed skin. Of course for those of you with sensitive skin this is a great solution all year round too!

My only misconception about the product is that I have found it does not remove heavier make up, (especially around the eye area) perhaps as easily as I initially anticipated. However, it certainly gets rid of any excess make up, leaving the face and neck squeaky clean and it definitely compliments my skin care routine nicely. Of course the only other negative relating to the brand as a whole is that it is not easily accessible in the UK. However, I have luckily been able to stock up whilst in Spain; which was a surprise given that  Bioderma is a French brand but hopefully, it will become available in the UK in the near future. So in the meantime, Parisian Weekend Breaks will have to be arranged to get this product don't you think? (we wish!)

So who has tried this cleanser or do you have an alternative?

3 comments:

  1. i love using bioderma as a make-up remover and a toner. I just wish I could get big bottles at my local store not the smaller ones they carry (and not cheap either:)
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the trick is to soak the eye area for a while. I found that it didn't remove waterproof then I doused a cotton pad in the stuff held with my lashes between and gave a gentle wiggle this let the mascara slip off. Hopefully this helps. I love this stuff as a quick fix.

    Becky
    Becky’s Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought it.. I use it after I wash my skin

    www.dedicatedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete