Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rave: Apivita Face Masks

I recently discovered the Greek brand Apivita, the packaging which oozes quality and luxe is what initially caught my eye and as I was on a mission to give my skin a pick me up, I decided to try some of their face masks- also a smart way to get a feel of the quality of the products, before investing in the pricier items. I opted for the Express Beauty Face Mask with Green Clay, which on application I found it to be easy to apply, easy to remove and it did not irritate my skin either; it was perfect and the results were simply incredible. Any areas of oiliness felt normal again and my skin felt tighter and more refined and so in a true beauty product junkie fashion, after doing some research; I rushed to stock up adding the Express Beauty with Propolis and the Express Gold Royal Jelly Mask to my collection (which was also featured in Harper's Bazaar.)

When researching this brand there was not much UK based information online and I was shocked to see that there were no British retailers stocking these products. However, the deeper I digged into Google, I began to see speculation on the brands UK launch and it seems that I discovered this brand just in time as last week the new Marks and Spencer's Beauty Department was launched in London, where Apivita is one of the exciting brands to be stocked. These new beauty departments are set to be opening nationwide over the next 12 months. I also noticed these face masks were in the May Glossybox, so I'm certain you will be hearing lots about this brand in the upcoming months.


The Express Beauty Green Clay Mask was definitely my favourite, it is designed for cleansing the skin as the green clay deeply penetrates the pores to remove excess oil and dirt thus eliminating and preventing blackheads. It also soothes and rejuvenates the skin with aloe, wheat proteins and lavender essential oils which leaves the skin smooth and radiant.

The Express beauty with Propolis Mask was also very effective, however I wasn't as keen on the brown texture formula of the product. It's designed especially for young oily skin as propolis really helps to regulate this.
The Express Gold with Royal Jelly Mask had the smoothest texture of all and glided on my face beautifully, it is suitable for all ages and skin types and has a anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle formula with 90% natural ingredients. Royal jelly supports cell regeneration and enhances elasticity which leaves the skin rejuvenated and radiant. The honey, wheat proteins, and neroli essential oil work together to revitalise the skin leaving it feeling smooth and supple.

All of these products are free from parabens, silicones and propylene glycol and there is a huge selection to choose from so I would suggest spending your time and picking the best ones for your skin type. I am hoping to do further reviews on Apivita products so make sure you keep an eye out and let me know if you have tried any products from this brand- would love some recommendations! 

For more information check out Apivita's website here

Let's tweet on Twitter  
Follow on Bloglovin'
Follow on HelloCotton



4 comments:

  1. I know what I'm looking for when I go to Greece this summer! xo

    http://theartofturningpages.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's very popular there! I am jealous you can stock up on some great products!

      Delete
  2. Ah, I own the green clay mask! I'm from Greece and these products are everywhere here; Korres' too. I'm really glad you like them and support our country in a way! Actually, I've just found your blog and it seems great, gonna read everything now. (^▽^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this face mask. Actually all apivita products for that matter. I just wanted to quickly share about another site, skin tightening, which also has some great info on face masks. Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete