Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Product Rave: Take The Day Off.


My latest love is the Clinique 'Take The Day Off' make up remover. I previously reviewed the Bioderma Crealine H20 Soloution and although I am still using it everyday; I mentioned that I found it harder to remove eye make up with. However, now with the help of Clinique, I no longer struggle when removing heavier make up as this product is absolutely fantastic and well I never thought I could get so excited over an eye make up remover. This product just makes removing make up so simple and it compliments my skin care routine perfectly. It is designed for lids, lips and lashes and is so gentle to the skin and suitable for all skin types. I received this product as a sample but have every intention of repurchasing as I don't think I have found a make up remover that is quite as effective as this, it has won many awards and well I am just kicking myself for not using it sooner! Hope you are all having a lovely start to the week.


For more info on Clinique products click here


Let's tweet on Twitter  
Love DiaryDelights onBloglovin'
Say Hello on HelloCotton

3 comments:

  1. I love the name of this product!! :) sounds like a nice product :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    new follower from fbl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this product, and i absolutely love it. Takes everything off, and it is gentle on the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always on the lookout for a new makeup remover! Something that's powerful enough to take everything off but won't strip the nutrients in my skin? I think it's a done deal... will definitely be picking this up! xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete