Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Product Rave #2: Caudalíe Beauty Elixir



So sticking with the product raves and reviews for this week, I thought I would also add to the many many Caudalíe Beauty Elixir reviews that are circulating the blogsphere at the moment. I first got my hands on this product around two weeks ago and well I just don't think I could have bought it at a better time as this has salvaged my skin in so many different ways. This product has been widely raved about left, right and centre in the beauty industry from celebrity MUA's who see it as a kit essential to even Victoria Beckham who recommended this product via Twitter. When so much hype surrounds a product, I usually am quite skeptical as I usually find that the most hyped up products can be the most disappointing but this is certainly not the case this time around.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the product, it is a spray formula which works as a toner/serum and an all round general refreshening spray. For me I have noticed that this has really improved the appearance of my skin, especially in the more problematic areas and although it is not necessarily a product designed to treat acne; it has been known to help many with regards to break outs. Secondly, as some of you know I am currently in Spain and so this has been amazing in the heat as it has a refreshing and cooling effect (it can be applied over make up as well as under it!) making the Caudalíe Beauty Elixir ideal for travelling and whilst on holiday. Finally, I have also found this to be very soothing and calming and it has certainly helped me relax as exam period approaches and I'd put this down primarily to its amazing scent.

It has no parabens or phenoxyethanol and is a 100% natural fragrance and perhaps highly addictive too- in a good way obviously!

Let me know if you have tried and tested the Caudalíe Beauty Elixir.

PS. I kept spraying my face with this constantly whilst writing :)



Let's tweet on Twitter  
Love DiaryDelights onBloglovin'
Say Hello on HelloCotton

1 comment: