Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Las Arenas Hotel Valencia.


   

My time in Valencia is coming to an end and although I will sadly miss my lifestyle that I have grown to love here, I am ridiculously excited to get back home. In the midst of it all me and a friend decided to take some time out from exams and more importantly celebrate her birthday with some relaxation at Las Arenas Beach Hotel and Spa. Located right on the beautiful Malvarosa beach you can't miss this gorgeous building; so when the opportunity presented itself, we simply could not refuse.  The weekend was spent lounging by the pool and enjoying the sunshine; it's nice to have a well deserved break once in a while. If you are like me and love the city life but love beach holidays also then Valencia is for you and well if you choose to visit Las Arenas Hotel then it gets even better!


Of course I had to show you just some of the products that we were using, starting with the Avène SPF20, Nivea Sun SPF 6 (to be used with care) Charles Worthington Leave in conditioner with UV protection, Ultralip SPF 15 and my favourite flip flops just for good measure! If you want a more detailed review on products that I also use to ensure my skin is fully protected then check out my post on How to Tan Without Burning or you can watch my video here


Where are your favourite relaxation spots, any recommendations? Let me know and have a great weekend. 

Let's tweet on Twitter  
Love DiaryDelights onBloglovin'
Say Hello on HelloCotton

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos - looks like you're having an amazing time! :)

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete