Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ibiza Rockin'

So recently I have been posting about all things Summer related and quite frankly I have been getting really excited but also slightly nostalgic as my time abroad is quickly coming to an end. Today I wanted to share with you a trip I took to Ibiza when I first arrived in Valencia; it was my first time visiting the party island and it was everything I expected and more. The beaches were beautiful, the atmosphere was incredible and we also managed to blag our way into Pacha VIP (hello champagne) Girls holidays are always the best! I usually prefer long days on the beach and relaxing evenings when away but in Ibiza there's no escaping the late nights. I would definelty recommend everyone to go, even if just for a couple of days to experience life on the island. The parties I would have to recommend would be David Guetta's FMIF party at Pacha- not to be missed! and I also loved one of the newest hotels on the island called Ushuaia- where they host day to night parties. 
For the daytime, I would totally recommend renting a car if you can; this way we came across some absolute beautiful beaches- we almost went beach hopping you could say and saw a bit of everything! 

One more thing- for those of you packing to go to Ibiza; think quirky and out there style. Bold statement pieces are a must and for make up well the brighter the better, think fake lashes, glitter and face paint. Anything goes!

Lots of Love!



Oh and don't be surprised if you see any celebs on the island- it's a popular destination for many of them!

2 comments:

  1. when I was 18/19 I was a bit of party girl, I liked the thought of spending a summer working in Ibiza, I so wish I done this now, but im a little older now and it just cant be done, but I think I could squeeze in a girls holiday though, looks amazing

    www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should def go for a few days! lots of older people there which I liked :)

      Delete