Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Frozen Yogurt

If I could eat this for the rest of my life I think I would be happy, Frozen yogurt seems to be the latest craze and it's becoming more and more accessible in the UK; which is like a dream come true. A healthy  and refreshing alternative to Ice cream (depending on your toppings!) I really am a huge fan and they can be surprisingly filling too. Unusual for me to to do a food related post I know, but well I though these pretty little tubs filled with deliciousness deserved a post to themselves. Happy Saturday! 


                     
Let's tweet on Twitter  
Follow on Bloglovin'
Follow on HelloCotton




7 comments:

  1. Wow, yummmmooooo. It looks so goooooooooood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, they look so so yummy! I adore frozen yoghurt, especially on those warm days.
    the left is so cute :D
    in btw I think your blog is great and so personal and I started to follow you, dear :)
    maybe you'll have a look on mine as well, if you like :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look yummy..
    I love frozen yogurt..
    This is my first comment at your blog...
    Nice to know this blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have one cup please..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Phoebe Marie,
    This blog is very nice.I love this recipes.Thanks for sharing this information.

    frozen yogurt

    ReplyDelete