Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Festival MUST have bag!

The countdown to festival season has begun! Coachella was absolute torture for all of us at home as the pictures of A-listers dripping in cool festival attire flooded all of our daily reads and although we turned green with envy as we saw the likes of Katy Perry and Rihanna chill out at Coachella, there's no denying that  they all gave us all some great festival fashion inspiration. 
So while we will NOT forget our wellies, dry shampoo and glitter (yes glitter) for me it always seems difficult to decide on what bag to take as you need something that is practical, secure and of course stylish too. Well ladies look no further as here is your perfect solution and a definite festival MUST have; a Zatchel bag. I think these are a great size for all your essentials to be kept safely and as they are made of leather they can also be easily cleaned and definitely a piece that will be in your wardrobe for years to come. I love these two styles below which encompass this seasons key colour trends of pastels and neon brights. I am desperate to get my hands on this violet Zatchel and to channel my inner Alexa Chung with a satchel styled bag. More Tomorrow.
For more info check out the Zatchels Site here





1 comment:

  1. I've never been to a festival and I don't really find them overly appealing if I'm honest. I love the idea of all of the music and having a great time with friends but the whole staying in a field and not being able to shower just totally freaks me out and I wouldn't be able to handle it!
    I loovee that lilac satchel it's gorgeous, would be so perfect for summer :)
    Love Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete