Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clinique Mascara swap is BACK!

Beauty lovers rejoice as the Clinique mascara swap is back and begins today at Debenhams' Clinique counters nationwide. The promotion is running from today up until May 20th 2012 and all you need to do is take along any old mascara and in return you will get to choose a new Clinique deluxe sample of either High Impact or High Lengths Mascara,  it simply could not be easier.
I am an avid lover of Clinique products as I have mentioned before, I use their classic 3 step system and have currently been using the anti blemish solution foundation too. Now I actually already have got my hands on the High Impact Mascara but do not feel I have used it enough to write a substantial review just yet. However, if I could choose again between the two, I would be inclined to go for the High Length mascara but that is just down to what usually works well for me as I love lengthening mascaras.  It's completely down to personal preference and what works best for your lashes, so whether it's on your lunch break or on a shopping trip make sure you go and get your free Clinique mascara, it would just be ridiculous not to!



4 comments:

  1. I hv never used clinique products! That's cos I'm more of a drugstore girl but hey thx for the headsup, such a pity I m not from debenhams. P.s I need ur help. If u have any LBD outfit post link it on my blog ? Im looking out for LBDs to feature on my next post ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thats a shame Debenhams is a UK department store ! I love Clinique!

      Delete
    2. Oops! I didn't know it was actually a store too!

      Delete
  2. wow I've never heard of this deal before, that's a really good offer! The only clinque product I've used is a lipgloss that I free with a magazine, I really need to try some more of their stuff! I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect mascara. I'll have to pay a visit to Debenhams!
    Love Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete