Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

weekly round up

So many stories have caught my eye lately but here are a select few which I think you simply must read about. Please give me your thoughts and opinions- I love to hear them.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West- Are they? Aren't they? Kris Humphries has certainly wished Kanye the best of luck, whilst Kim has been spotted with what seems to be an apparent love bite on her neck. Surely her make up artist would know how to cover that up? Anyway if you are still in doubt, I think Kanyes' new song lyrics make it crystal clear... 
I admit I fell in love with Kim/'Round the same time she fell in love with him/That's cool, babygirl, do your thing/ Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team.

 Although, rumours are now however spreading that the whole thing has just been a publicity stunt for the pair.




Samantha Brick- Well Samantha Brick, enough said on the topic after her article in The Daily Mail went viral last week,  I just can't write about this matter further; it distresses me greatly. Why the rest of us aren't that lucky; I will never know.



THE Take Care video. Rihanna and Drake. After finally being released last week, the anticipated video has received a real mix of reviews; some love, while others are disappointed. This has also sparked some speculation on the pair, could they be dating? I'm not so sure but they certainly do look rather cosy together...





1 comment:

  1. Cool blog dear!!!!
    already followed you on bloglovin and google
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/
    all the best
    broklyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete