Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Step Aside Christian and Welcome Miss Chloe Green

The fashion world has been awaiting the launch of Chloe Green's shoe collection for Topshop for quite some time now, but as the launch date quickly approaches, I simply cannot contain my excitement any longer.

For many years, women have been lusting over Christian Louboutin shoes with their signature red soles but now, Chloe will be rivalling Louboutin with her new collection entitled CJG, as all her designs are set to have a signature green sole. An obvious yet genius idea in my eyes, the collection is set to be promising.

I love Chloe's style and I loved her on TV hit Made in Chelsea, so I certainly think the collection will be gorgeous (perhaps lethal for my bank account) and a huge summer hit for Topshop. Chloe has also stated this week that A-Lister Kate Moss is also a fan of the collection.

The shoes will be retailing at a relatively affordable price as the prices vary between £80-£210 and they will be launched in Topshop on May 17th.


Chloe Green Shoe Collection hits Topshop May 17th

Chloe Revealed a Sneak Preview earlier this week!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I'm in love!!

    Kelly
    www.Glamourgirlonabudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Those shoes would be cute paired with mint green skinny jeans.

    Christina-Lauren
    Inspirations & CELEBRATIONS
    http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

    ReplyDelete