Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photo Fabulous Hair

Last week I was rummaging through my room and found this selection of products from the James Brown Photo Fabulous range; I was really excited as I love hair products from the UK and I can't believe that I forgot I had brought these to Spain with me. I bought these around Christmas time in Boots as they were on offer and of course I was instantly attracted to the packaging and the name for obvious reasons...

Anyway, so I have been using the moisturising shampoo and conditioner this week and have been getting on really well with both, I always like to change my hair products but I would definitely repurchase these. The truth is when I first applied the shampoo I was not so sure if I liked it but then after applying the conditioner I was completely sold. My hair suddenly felt silky and nourished (I currently have coloured, dry and damaged hair) and when my hair eventually dried it was really unusually soft for me; which of course was amazing.

The moisturising shampoo and conditioner is exactly what I need for my hair but there are other options depending on your hair type, for example the volumising shampoo and conditioner. There are also loads of appealing styling products too which I definitely will consider in the future, I have already got the heat protection spray; which of course is essential when using heated appliances on your hair.

I would have posted a picture to show you but I am in desperate need of a visit to the hairdressers; there is nothing fashionable about my current root situation!


 

1 comment:

  1. cool post!!!!!!!1
    I HV FEATURED A BLOG JUST HV A LOOK PLS AND IF POSSIBLE DROP A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!
    aLL THE BEST
    B.gRACE
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete