Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

OPI Sunday

Today I was so indecisive over what to do with my nails- don't you just hate those days? But as Summer is approaching (hopefully) I decided to opt for a pretty coral pink colour from OPI called Eat Mainely Lobster. Deciding to stick to with OPI products, I also used some of my favourites including Chip Skip and Drip Dry as I believe these products together make a perfect combination.
Both products really do what they say on the bottle and when I have previously used Chip Skip, I always notice that my polish seems much more durable. Drip Dry then speeds up the entire drying process, which is ideal for when you are in a hurry. Eat Mainly Lobster is actually really similar to my Essie polish Ole Caliente, which I previously mentioned in a video haul here but I equally like both colours and I find both are of great quality. Let me know if you have tried any of these! 

1 comment:

  1. That is such a gorgeous color! xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete