Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Easy Everyday Nails


There are so many great nail trends going around at the moment, from Caviar Nails to 3D Nails and the increasingly popular nail art; which I cannot wait to write more about. 

But for today, I thought I would show you what I have been using just for a simple and easy look. This is great for practically any day to day outfit or perhaps if you are going for a neon and nude styled outfit; which is so on trend for the spring.

I have been using the colour 'not that shy' by Sephora and although this polish is quite sheer, (which is still pretty) if you apply a few coats you get a really chic nude/pink colour. 
I then have been using the Sephora Ultra Shine as my top coat which does the job nicely. I think the Sephora nail varnishes are great for the price (5 euros) and they have a huge colour selection, however I have noticed they do seem to chip quite easily (but that could just be me)

I am also currently using Soap and Glory's Hand Food, which I brought with me from England and I love it. I always use hand cream as I think it is an absolute beauty essential. Any hand cream usually does the trick and it doesn't have to be expensive either. I do like this one though because it's a great size; which is ideal as I use so much and of course the packaging is really cool and quirky.




3 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a really good hand cream. I currently use L'Occitane but I'll check this out :) Thanks for tips, hun! xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just a really fun one and reasonably priced :)

      Delete
  2. I love hand food! I'm nearing the end of my tube but it will be a definite repurchase when I do!xo
    eeevc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete