Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Little Luxury on Every Corner

I would be lying if I said I wasn't in complete awe of all the gorgeous stores I visited whilst in Geneva. The windows were filled with the most beautifully dressed mannequins in some of the most beautiful Spring/Summer pieces. I particularly fell in love with the collection in Chanel as they had some gorgeous accessories and some amazing Summer footwear. I also adored the Burberry window display, they had some gorgeous Summer dresses styled with gorgeous leather biker jackets. Of course I have to also mention Christian Louboutin; aside the more classic collection they had some really different designs, not quite your everyday work shoe but definitely fun to look at! 

What luxury items are you lusting over? Leave a comment and let me know! :)




1 comment:

  1. Ofcourse Gucci and Dior are one of my favorites! Yayks

    ReplyDelete