Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Easiest Way to Minimise Your Pores

Last week, a good friend of mine recommended I tried the Benefit Porefessional Balm. Swearing on the product which claims to minimise the appearance of pores, she told me how she instantly notices the improvement of her skins appearance on application and how she now cannot go without it.

I simply had to give this product a try and after a few uses I was quickly sold. The balm worked well on my skin, leaving it smooth and soft and it definitely worked perfectly as a make up base too. It also has a gorgeous silky texture and once applied, I did see a big improvement of my skins appearance.

You only have to use a very small amount, so the product should definitely last a while and I  certainly see this product quickly becoming a must have item in my make up bag and another to add to my Benefit favourites list. I think we are talking an airbrush effect in a little bottle here; so I urge you all to give it a go and let me know what you think!



11 comments:

  1. Cool post I will try IT!!!!!!!!
    best
    brooklyn
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this product! I've used it down to the itty bits left in the tube because it's pure perfection... especially for my skin type! Such a great beauty item! xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought this- it is amazing!! Totally agree with you- the next in a long list of make-up bag benefit must have's!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you posted this. My pores are in need of minimizing and I have been looking for a product like this!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try this! So many good reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ill definately give it a go. Although my skin isnt much of a problem for me it isnt really glowing either :L

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this free in glamour this month and I have been tempted. But i was wondering, what is the consistency like? Is it quite thick? does it feel heavy on your skin?


    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't say thick no, it just leaves your skin so smooth and soft- def get the sample!

    ReplyDelete