Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Can't Live Without...


For about 4 years now, I have been very loyal to my all time beauty must have product which is the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. I simply could not live with out it and quite frankly I think I have become dependent on this magical product. The product comes in a 50ml bottle but as you only need to apply a small amount, it lasts me several months. I usually apply it when I wake up after washing my face and just before I apply my make up and I find it eliminates all signs of fatigue, whilst leaving my skin feeling (especially around the eye area) fresh, revitalised and tightened. The product really does everything it says on the bottle and it is also really good to use before an evening out, especially if your skin looks or feels tired. 
The active ingredients include
- Algae extract: Leaves the skin revitalised
- Bisabolol: Soothes and softens the skin
- Rice Starch: Purifies the epidermis
-Witch Hazel and Olive tree extracts- This tightens and promotes radiance

The Clarins Beauty Flash Balm costs £28 BUT is on offer at Debenhams for £25.20 after being a Beauty 
Club Award winner for 2012. 

You can visit the Debenhams site here
Let me know if you have tried this product before or not and how you got on!

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for something to just kick-start gorgeous summer skin! I will be looking for this! Thanks for the tips hun! xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete