Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 Fragrances you will NEVER get bored of!

So today I thought I would discuss my favourite fragrances with you, now whilst growing up my mum was absolutely obsessed with perfumes (well not much has changed) she is constantly spraying them, buying them etc etc. So I think I have smelt the majority of fragrances that have been around for years and I am always testing the newest ones. But I usually keep it to just testing. Unlike my Mum I have my selected scents that I think I will always stay loyal to so I thought I would share these with you. Please let me know if you have tried any of these or if there are any you may think I would like based on the ones below!


1. Victor Rolf - Flowerbomb
Of course this had to be my first choice, it is my all time favourite. I can recognise it from a mile away and when I wear it I ALWAYS get compliments. Now I don't normally like floral based scents but this is an exception, it is like no other! Now it is quite pricey but I tend to go for the Eau de Parfum 100ml and yes it is a lot of money but it will last you a very long time. I think mine lasts me almost a year! The main ingredients of this perfume include extracts of rose, amber, patchouli, musk, bergamot, sambac, orange tea, tea, jasmine, freesia and catleya orchid.



2. Givency- Hot Couture
Now I love Hot Couture equally as much as Flowerbomb and I would say they are my all time favourites. Many of you may not have heard of this one before as it is very old and I think discontinued in many stores. But if you ever get get the chance to test it, I highly recommend! It's quite a strong scent and again like Flowerbomb I can recognise it instantly. It oozes glamour and is so lovely for a night out, it has a wood and amber base which is complimented by magnolia and a hint of raspberry.



3. Thierry Mugler- Alien
This is a rich floral, woody, amber scent containing jasmine sambac, cashmeran wood and white amber. I will be honest, I think this is an either love or hate as it is a very powerful and unusual scent. I personally really like it and I would recommend spraying it and then smelling it again, perhaps an hour later as I really think the scent alters from when you first spray. Like Thierry Muglers' Angel (which I don't really like) the bottle is refillable, so that is always good if you wish to repurchase.





4.Cacherelle- Amor Amor
I think Amor Amor is a general all round great perfume, it is a sparkling fruity floral mixture with mandarin, melati jasmine, sandalwood and musk and I think its a really reasonable price. (often on offer in Boots) It is one I always like to have in my collection and as the name suggests it is actually a really nice perfume if you are going on a date or out with your partner (sorry to sound cliche!) but there is definitely  a romantic kind of smell to it. (ok that sounds so cheesy- but it's true!)






5.Vera Wang- Princess
Princess is a really nice and girly scent and not only is the scent appealing but it has really gorgeous packaging too. I have only tried the original but Vera Wang has released a few in the collection, for instance Preppy Princess. The ingredients for Princess are waterlily, apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot skin, dark chocolate, amber, musk, and vanilla. Sounds dreamy right.





4 comments:

  1. Flower bomb is one of my favourites too!

    natalie
    http/:streetandsuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alien is one of my hands down favorites! I'm intrigued by the amor amor! I see it often but have never given a little spritz to my wrists! I will definitely check it out! Thanks for the shares, hun! xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never smelt Victor Rolf - Flowerbomb but your review has intrigued me enough to have a quick try to see if I like it particularly as you have not listed Vanilla in the formula. I really don't care for vanilla based perfumes.

    ReplyDelete