Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Zara Love

Spring is approaching and the weather is drastically improving here in Spain. The shops are all filled with pastel colours, pretty accessories and must have dresses. I keep vividly imagining my summer and all the outfit possibilities when I move back to London. The temptation is too great at the moment to not indulge in all these beautiful pieces. Upon my arrival in Spain my love for Zara grew intensely and why wouldn't it when even the beautiful Kate Middleton is shopping there! I absolutely adore this season and there are still many items that I must add to my wardrobe! This week I treated myself to a gorgeous white tailored
blazer. They have modelled it below with just a casual vest and shorts,  however I think I will dress mine up perhaps with some bright coloured dresses or some pale pink and nude colours.


Blazer from Zara TRF Collection
Sarah Jessica Parker, Rihanna and Gwyneth Paltrow.


I also invested in some new wedges, I instantly fell in love with these when I saw them and I think they are elegant and simply gorgeous.  A tanned wedge is such a Summer MUST HAVE!
My Second buy this week- Zara JUTE WEDGES 


Made in Chelsea star wearing this seasons yellow blazer from  Zara.
Kate Middleton looking gorgeous in Zara dress



Comment and let me know your thoughts, what have you all been buying recently?  More tomorrow! 







No comments:

Post a Comment