Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to Diary Delights!

Hello and welcome to my new blog Diary Delights!

Some of you may have read my previous blog about my current year abroad in Valencia, I seem to write endlessly about all sort of things that happen in my day to day life and so I came up with the idea for my new page Diary Delights.
Those of you who know me already know how attached I am to my diary and I am constantly planning events, holidays and trips alongside planning what outfits to wear and what beauty essentials I will need!
So that of course is my inspiration.

Follow me on Twitter or email me for any business enquiries.

Blogs soon to follow will include info on holiday destinations and reviews for 2012, the trends I am loving this season as well as beauty product reviews.

Hope you enjoy!
Lots of Love

Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment