Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weekly Round Up.

Hi Guys,

So Diary Delights is still relatively new but I would just like to thank you all so much as I have been overwhelmed by all the positive feedback I have received via Twitter, IFB, Google+ etc.
I didn't expect so much feedback so quickly and it's great. Last week the lovely Bianca, Sian and Jessica  from Parade sent me some tweets after reading my blog on them and the lovely team at  Gossip Drip have also recommended my blog, so thank you!

Now this week there has just been absolutely loads going on in the press, the entertainment world is absolutely buzzing. So I have decided to select 5 of the most popular stories that have interested me in the last couple of days. Now if you like these kind of posts, perhaps I will do them more often? Let me know what you think.

1. Frankie Sandford finally opens up to Glamour Magazine about her mystery illness and why she had time off from The Saturdays. The star opened up about her hidden depression claiming that she thought she was worthless and she thought that she was ugly. Poor Frankie! She also said in the interview 'I did lose myself but I feel like me again now, But I try not to put pressure on myself, its unrealistic, no one is 100 per cent happy all the time.'  Very glad that she is better and I wish her health and happiness for the future!

Frankie Sandford in Glamour Shoot after revealing secret depression.

2. Posh and Becks to sell their £18 million UK home and Kim Kardashian to buy it! Well that part is not certain yet but she is viewing the property! I wonder if this means the Kardashian clan would be in the UK more often? Thoughts please!
Kim Kardashian- potential buyer?

Beckingham Palace on sale for £18m













3. CHOCOLATE MAKES YOU SKINNY?  Ok everyone this has really been bugging me all week. What do you all think? Click here to read some more news. I can see perhaps how a small amount of dark chocolate can be good for you as it contains antioxidants but I'm just not sure if I am convinced. I think all in moderation is always the best thing to do, so I wouldn't recommend going to eat your body weight in chocolate due to these findings. Keep it as a special treat... Easter is coming up!

New claims that chocolate makes you skinny released this week.


4. Rihanna on the London tube AGAIN on her way to the Drake concert! Need I say more... Love her. She has also said whilst promoting Battlefield that she IS SINGLE and denying Ashton Kutcher rumours.

A down to earth Rihanna catching the tube- she's becoming a regular!

5. And Finally another Diary Delight- The Carrie Diaries! The much anticipated Sex and the City Prequel which follows a young Carrie Bradshaw played by AnnaSophia Robb. Filming has started and Sarah Jessica Parker has fully supported the young actress and this project; so it's a very exciting time for all of the SATC fans- Just think of the clothes!

AnnaSophia Robb as a young Carrie Bradshaw
As always feel free to comment, I love to read them! :)

Disclaimer- I do not own and of these photos nor am I trying to pass them off as my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment