Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TREND ALERT: Caviar Manicure Launched!

I am so excited about the muchly anticipated Caviar manicure sets. The beauty world has been going absolutely crazy for them and they have finally been launched today. For those of you who have not heard of this already, Ciaté have released these nail varnish sets in 3 different colours and from them you achieve a absolutely spectacular 3D effect; they are simply divine. Now this morning I saw that there was a waiting list as like I said everyone has been awaiting this launch but I just wanted to update you all and say that they are available and you can buy them now in the UK. I have been informed also that they will soon be available in the US in the Sephora stores.
This is going to be a massive trend for spring summer and it is completely about to revolutionise the way we paint our nails. Check the Ciate site here and get your hands on them as soon as you possibly can!





Disclaimer: I do not own any of the rights to these photos.
Photos courtesy of Ciaté.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, those manicure sets look gorgeous! I will have to look into getting one once they become available at Sephora.

    http://exquisitewitheczema.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, love the nails !! Cool blog !

    http://melissaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trend!

    Christina-Lauren
    Inspirations & CELEBRATIONS
    http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. O wow! I have to get a set of caviar nails...


    Best,

    Tamara B.
    lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I have a slight obsession with this nail art but I would never actually wear it myself! Does that make sense?! It is sooo cool though

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i guess it is not for everyone! gorgeous to look at though!

    ReplyDelete