Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP 3 SEPHORA BEAUTY MUST-HAVES.

Since moving to Spain, I have become a complete sucker for  Sephora products; they are reasonably priced and there is a big selection of  products and colours to choose from to suit your many different beauty needs. For those of you who have never heard of Sephora before (as it is only available in London in the UK) it is a chain of  fragrance and cosmetic stores founded in France, however, it is now available in 24 other countries. As well as having the Sephora collection, which is what I'm going to tell you about, they also sell many other products from other independent beauty brands such as Benefit, Lancome, Too Faced, Clinique and in actual fact the question is much more what don't they sell? 
So for all my readers who have access a Sephora store, I highly recommend the following products and for those of you who don't, well you should check out their online store!

Sephora's Colour Reveal Lip Balm
My first Sephora Must Have is the new Limited Edition Colour Reveal Lip Balm. The truth is when it comes to lip balms I have always been pretty indifferent. I mean yes you want it to smell nice and perhaps have pretty packaging but they generally all do the same thing right? Well for the first time EVER, I have fallen in love with this lip balm and I have been using it religiously. I will certainly be stocking up on it when I leave Spain in the summer!  
So why is it so special? Well basically it is a lip balm that adjusts to your unique pH to create a customised pink shade, it really enhances the colour of your lips beautifully as the formula is also combined with a moisture booster, which creates a really pretty hue colour. Every time I apply it I feel like my lips have just been given the moisture I didn't know they needed and it is definitely a feeling I have never noticed with other products of its kind. I also think it adds volume to your lips and if that's not enough it also has a gorgeous honey scent. The packaging is sleek and sophisticated and it's not like most common lip balm pots meaning you're not left with excess product on your fingers! In Spain it costs €12 (prices vary depending on location/currency) which I personally think yes; it is a bit more then an average lip balm but I assure you it is worth every penny!


Sephora Blusher- Packaging.
Icy Fuchsia 11
My second Sephora Must Have is the Icy Fuchsia 11 blusher (which is a bright azalea colour with silver shimmer) and I have inserted a swot (right). I really love this colour, however, I will warn you it's very bright to look at but its not actually that colour on your skin unless you really build it up. This is primarily why I really like it so much as it is so wearable for many different looks; whether you just want a touch of pink on your cheeks or if you decide you really want to build up the colour. Again, this product was very  good value and I couldn't differentiate it from more expensive blushers that I have used before. The packaging is simple but chic and there is a wide selection of colours to choose from. I believe this costed around €12! Bargain.



My most recent buy and my final Must Have product is the Illuminating Bronzing Oil. It has a very light tint but gives you an instant sun-kissed glamourous effect and you can also use it in your hair too! I would say this product is perfect on holiday, especially on an evening out. It probably works at its best when you have a base tan, although I do not feel that brown at the moment and I have found it works very well on my skin. It is a great replacement for fake tan if you just want an easy yet irresistible natural glow and It is formulated with grapeseed oil and shimmery metallic flecks and does not contain any Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, GMOs or Triclosan. I highly recommend this product and again I think it is good value as here in Spain it was only €12.

Please share any other products you love from Sephora or any of your thoughts below.



7 comments:

  1. Sephora does have some great products. I love their Kohl eyeliner, blush and the new Volume Boost serum lip gloss. The only product of theirs I do not like is their eyeshadow. The Colour Reveal balm sounds really nice; I may have to pick that up next time I am in Sephora.

    http://exquisitewitheczema.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog checkout mine on

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog ! Would you mind take a look at mine and if you like it follow ? I follow back.

    http://models-on-the-runway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, Your blog is also very good! I have subscribed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sephora, i definitely have to try the bronzing oil!

    ReplyDelete