Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I want Candy.


This summer, I am so excited to get a colourful pvc handbag. I personally adore the Furla Candy bags as they are so stylish and simply fabulous. With pvc bags some can be quite sheer depending on what colour you get but if yours is slightly transparent and you carefully select what to go in them for example, if you have a pretty diary, make-up bag, or even a magazine it can give an added personal touch.
The Furla candy bags are a  great size and there is an array of colours to choose from. I think they would look gorgeous and sophisticated with a crazy and bright ensemble, perhaps a printed summers dress and a brightly coloured blazer. Definitely a chic city look and also perfect for the summer holidays! 
Selection Of Furla Candy Bags


1 comment:

  1. They are DIVINE! great post. you are exciting me me for summer!

    ReplyDelete