Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Girl Crush Alert! Parade.

Emily, Lauren, Sian, Jessica and Bianca are the names behind the fantastic girl band that is Parade. Each member having their own individual style bring something new and exciting to the music world for 2012. Parade, who now have an incredible fan base have already had great chart success with their song 'Louder' which got into the UK's Top 10 Music Chart and they have also supported the likes of Alexandra Burke, Shakira, and Shayne Ward. A great friend of mine has actually worked with the girls recently in the studio whilst recording and has told me in an interview that they were an absolute delight to work with. 'They had loads of energy and were great fun but extremely hard working too."
You can watch their YouTube Channel ParadeTV here for loads of behind the scene footage of them.
And FINALLY, as if things weren't already looking great for the girls, it gets even better. It seems that it is not only just the music industry that has taken a shine to them but also the fashion and beauty world! St Tropez has recently included these gorgeous girls in their Perfect legs campaign... So now we really can be jealous! The girls have also been nominated in the Glamour awards for best band  so if you would like to vote for them, then I urge you to do so. It only takes a moment and you can do it Here! I hope you will all keep an eye out for what I predict to be one of the biggest upcoming girl bands of 2012.
More Tomorrow!








St Tropez Perfect Legs Campaign

Parade with Shakira on tour 

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I think I need to check them out since I haven't heard of them. :)

    Oh and I found you from Beauty Blogger Chain Link. :)
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! If you follow me on twitter you can see that they all RT My tweet for this blog! Love your blog too by the way! xxx

    ReplyDelete