Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bambi & Manson Essentials

As the time approaches to plan our perfect summer wardrobe, I thought I would inform you all about my latest love; Bambi and Manson. Now I find shopping for shorts pretty tedious and sometimes it can just be a bit boring; Topshop I love you but everyone is wearing the same shorts! So when I came across Bambi and Manson, I instantly became obsessed! They have a great selection of shorts as seen on numerous celebs such as Nicola Roberts, Amy Childs and Gabriella Ellis and the best part is that you can also request a custom design.  Yes, this is my idea of shorts heaven. So I have selected 5 of my favourites from this collection and added my personal recommendations as to where exactly I would wear them and what I would style them with. Trust me, there are so many designs and styles that you will find so many occasions to wear these gorgeous pieces.

'Bugs Bunnies'
1. Marbella Mini- Break

I think I would go for Bambi and Manson's Bugs Bunnies. They would be perfect for a girly holiday and the gold sequins would compliment a tan beautifully. I picture these on an evening out with a gorgeous pair of chunky heels. Simply dreamy.


'Frills n' Thrills'
2. City Chic

The second pair that I have chosen is this lovely pair as seen on Nicola Roberts. I think they are so wearable and effortlessly stylish, you could easily combine this with a cute t-shirt, some sandals and a comfy slouch bag. I think a straw hat would also complement these nicely and they are ideal for those days when you just want a simple but stylish outfit to go shopping or to have lunch with friends. I would say these are an all round great investment piece for the summer.
'Ibiza'
3. As the name suggests... obviously!

Now the first time I went to Ibiza, not only did I fall in love with the beautiful island and the incredible night life but I was also astounded by everybody's quirky and individual style. When I go back this summer I now know the fashion standards are highly set, so I will be ensuring my suitcase is filled with bold statement pieces just like these shorts! These would be perfect on holiday as they are bright, edgy and fun, so if you are planning a weekend of partying on the white isle then these are a must!


'Cru-ci-Fix me'
4. Festival Season

Now I would choose this effortlessly cool pair of shorts for a festival. Primarily for the following reasons; aside being stylish and unique I think they would be really easy to wear throughout any festivals you're attending this year. The simple design enables you to mix and match them with different tops and combine them with all sorts of different colours. They also ooze a cool grunge vibe, which is perfect as we all secretly want to feel like the ultimate rockstar when it comes to festival season! (Beyonce certainly said she did at Glastonbury last year) I just think these are a great all rounder; a classic style with a unique twist.




'Blacked out Beach Bums'
5. Diary Delights Favourite!

Now truth be told these do not need an occasion; they are simply amazing and I think they are fantastic and certainly a must have for my wardrobe! What do you guys think?




If you want to check out the Bambi and Manson site click herePlease feel free to leave comments and I would just like to add all opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with the brand in anyway. 
love to you all! 
Phoebe 






6 comments:

  1. i love bambi and manson, they're so lovely!
    have a look a i did a post too :)
    http://athannahfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/bambi-and-manson-summer-preview.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is lovely! have followed you on twitter :) blog love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog and... wow... i really like it!!! :)
    Great post!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin! :)

    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    Kiss Kiss*Bang Bang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love The Shorts!!

    BlackWhiteTaffy
    http://blackwhitetaffy.com/

    ReplyDelete